Full Service Ship Chandler in Business Since 1932
Family Owned Business
Committed to Excellence
In Business Since 1932
Serving all the Major West Coast Ports
A Rich History of Excellent Service
and deep commitment to each customer!
Our original mission statement as the “House of quality and service” holds true today as the largest privately owned Ship Chandler in the United States.
Harbor Ship Supply’s dedication to the industry with over 85 years of expertise provides our customers with valuable knowledge, professionalism, and service that can’t be matched.
Financial strength and purchasing power are what makes us the best value while never sacrificing quality.
Consistent quality service and satisfaction of our customers worldwide have built our reputation as the most trusted Ship Chandler on the West Coast!
- 1932 – Established by Charles F. Crouthamel
- 1946 – Acquisition Consolidated Ship Supply
- 1959 – Acquisition Wolfbloom Company
- 1970 – Opened Facilities in Oakland California (serving the Bay Area)
- 1997 – Acquisition Port Ship Supply
- 1999 – Acquisition Northwest Ship Supply of California
- 2000 – Acquisition of JL Henderson, Westmar
- 2006 – Acquisition Standard & Hall Ship Supply and establishing SHIP SUPPLY GROUP.